-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey Gershman [mailto:HGershman@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:31 PM

Has anyone seen a residential system where residents are given a 60 gallon cart
for mixed paper and continue to use the 18 gallon bin for commingle containers?
They are starting to use this approach in Montgomery County, MD and getting great
diversion increases from going away from just the 18 gallon bin.

Regards,

Harvey

Gary Liss & Associates
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485
www.garyliss.com

Note: This is a temporary email account, being used while my computer is being repaired.