Re: [greenyes] FW: Corporation as Psychopath

I'd like to remind our viewers that our archive is once again fully
functional, and that I'm dis-inclined to remove what may be said in haste. I
hope we agree that community cannot easily be built in haste.

While some may find this discourse interesting, it's straying enormously
from our preferred topic.

Allow me to declare this thread and all issues pertaining thereto officially
resolved on all sides.

Best regards,

Chris