[greenyes] Breaking the silence

What has been interesting about the fervent discussions about corporations is the lack of input from we corporate hacks. Let me offer a short comment. There are many companies, such as Resource Recycling, Inc., that strive to have postiive morals and values. Do we always succeed? Hell no. But do we always try? Hell yes. It is thus unfair to group us with all the Enron, Tyco scum. But there are, in every community and in every field, corporations trying to do their best for the community and for their employees. And before someone asks, the main reason we are a corporation with just two shareholders has to do with risk. An earlier attempt to sell the company to the employees went nowhere because the risk was greater than the gain.
_______
Jerry Powell, Editor and Publisher
Resource Recycling Magazine
E-Scrap News