[greenyes] looking for environmental book ideas

hello,
i am in the process of compiling a list of books, essays, poetry, etc.
for our "more information and resources" section of the campus
environmental policies and practices manual we are putting together. we are
looking for good reading material that will advance the reader's
knowledge on environmental topics in general, or more specific areas, such as
recycling, waste reduction, energy conservation, politics and the
environment, social implications of environmental pollution, good stewardship
practices, nature essays, etc., etc.
so, pretty broad! but when i sit down and think about it, it is kind
of difficult to come up with a good list without other's input.
if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

thanks in advance,
michelle

Michelle Smith
Recycling Coordinator
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI 02918

(401) 865-1881