Re: [greenyes] NO TO SUBSIDIES FOR WASTE
We should write to our represenatives about incentives
toward methane production and not any one method, sans
landfill. Any one making and collection methane should
get the subsidies to help reduce our need to fossil
fuels if that means taking an exsisting landfill and
collecting the methane so be it. You can not say they
are not allowed to do it. It is like saying your for
wind turbines but you do not want them in your
backyard. WE Have a Energy Poeblem Issue We Need in
this Nation We Need to Deal with IT.  Your total band
of the collection methane that is NOW being produce
and not collecting it is no help eigher and is simply
foolish. Do you know where is your energy coming from
and how much of it we have left?

Bruce Arkwright, Jr
Erie's Efficiency & Solar Society