Re: [greenyes] seeking canvas bag vendors
A canvas bag seems like something that could be produced locally. Remember what Fritz Schumacher used to say: keep supply lines short. The city of Eugene OR had a project, it seems, years ago that looked at what Jane Jacobs calls "import substitution" as an engine of local economic development. Wouldn't it be neat to incorporate that into your event...

H.