RE: [greenyes] seeking canvas bag vendors
Ms. Kelley,

We manufacture canvas tote bags, as well as other products, that are made
from 100% recycled content.  A couple of members to the Greenyes email list
(Lisa Heller with Dump & Run and Christine McCoy with RCAP) have purchased
our products from us, and we would be glad to partner with you to meet your
needs as well.

Below is all of my contact information, please contact me at your earliest
convenience to discuss some options!

Steve G. Jarrett
V.P. of Sales & Marketing
Clothes Made From Scrap, Inc.
627-C East Church Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Direct Phone: (407) 649-6572
Direct Fax: (407) 420-1579
www.ClothesMadeFromScrap.com
"Complete The Circle"

*** Don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk, by using 100% recycled
content clothing! ***

If for any reason you are considering "traditional non-recycled" clothing
too, please visit our sister sites...
www.WholesaleClothingOnline.com, and www.NikeWholesale.com

" Why Pay Retail?! "