[greenyes] Fwd: [SWANA-WasteReduction] 20/20 story on illegal dumping

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:27:48 -0700
From: "Rick Mauck" <rmauck@no.address>

Anybody doing video surveillance? Please pass on, and respond directly to Steve Ridzon at SWANA Intl. if you find any.
From: "Steve Ridzon" <sridzon@no.address>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:03:36 -0400

SWANA was recently contacted by the show 20/20, who is looking to do a story on the monitoring and enforcement of illegal dumping. They are interested in speaking with municipalities that use cameras to monitor illegal dumping activities at various "hot spots". If anyone in the group is involved in such a program and is interested in speaking with 20/20, please contact me directly and I will be sure to pass along your contact information.

Sincerely,

Steve Ridzon
Technical Programs Coordinator

Gary Liss