[greenyes] Fwd: [jtrnet] Mall Recycling, Source Reduction and Buying Recycled?

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:33:45 -0400
From: pillsbury.hope@no.address
To: "JTRNET" <jtrnet@no.address>

One of the EPA's newest Resource Conservation Challenge (RCC) projects is to promote more recycling, source reduction, and buying recycled at shopping centers. We are interested in learning more about current successes in recycling at large shopping malls and also big box stores.

We are familiar with some of  Mall of America's  work, but would like to
know what others are doing.   If you have information on this,  contacts
at malls or large chains who are active in recycling, or contacts at the
State or local level who are working closely with these malls or stores
that would be very helpful.

Thanks!!

Hope Pillsbury
Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste