[greenyes] oil/antifreeze containers
Gentlepeople,
	I have a bunch of empty motor oil containers and antifreeze
containers.  I called the local group that take used motor oil,etc and she
told me to throw those containers in the garbage because they're not
recyclable and that's what they do.
	I guess I assumed that they probably weren't recyclable but I
thought I would double-check with the experts.
		Thanks!

Tom