[GreenYes] Requesting Information on Greening Festivals
Hi. I am undertaking research on how to green festivals. I require information relevant to sewage treatment, recycling and composting and land management. I would also like any information on sponsorship opportunities from greening festivals and any known examples of festivals that haven't been environmentally precautious and have struck disaster. I know I am asking a lot but I would appreciate any information, contacts or references no end.

E-mail just got a whole lot better. New ninemsn Premium. Click here http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp