[greenyes] To the municipal solid waste audience ...
I'm going to be addressing an audience of mostly government agency
representatives (local and national) about C&D debris and the concept of
deconstruction.  I'm wondering what kinds of things would be of most
interest.   Shape of the markets?  National legislative trends?  Retail used
building material outlets?  Diversion programming that has worked?

I'd appreciate your input.  Even success stories in programs / regulatory
proposals you've witnessed (and how I might find out more).

Thanks

Amy Bauman
VP Business Devel
greenGoat