Re: [greenyes] Thanks to Bill Sheehan
Greenyessers,

I echo all the positive comments and effusive praise of Bill Sheehan's
work at GRRN.  His tireless leadership and dedication to grass roots
environmentalism should never be forgotten and somehow memorialized.
May I humbly suggest that some future award that may be bestowed by GRRN
bear Bill's name and be one of the highest possible honors from the
organization?

I join you all in wishing Bill happiness and the best in his new
adventure.

And, in the words of the smallest kid in 'Hook', "That was a great
game!"

B. Wayne Turner
City of Winston-Salem
Utilities Division
phone: (336) 727 8418
email: waynet@no.address

"Experience is what allows us to recognize repeated mistakes."