[greenyes] Thanks to Bill Sheehan
Bill,

Thank you for all your leadership, vision and hard work since the inception of GRRN. From Coke and Pepsi to Zero Waste, you led the way for GRRN's tremendous success. It is no coincidence that Waste News recognized you as one the key newsmakers for the leadership you provided to the entire industry.

Thanks for all you did and best of luck with your new venture!

Gary Liss