[greenyes] Fwd: P2 job in Hawaii

From: "Marlyn Aguilar" <MAguilar@no.address>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:20:14 -1000
Subject: P2 in Hawaii

I have resigned as Waste Minimization Coordinator with the Hawaii Department of Health, effective August 13, 2003. It has been a pleasure working with many of you during my time here.

I have received many inquiries about jobs in Hawaii, so for those interested, here's your big chance! Please email your resume to me by August 1, 2003. Below is brief description.
Hawaii Waste Minization Coordinator
Act as sole program coordinator. Act as sole person in charge of developing and coordinating programs addressing pollution prevention and waste minimization. Provide technical assistance to businesses and the public through public presentations, technical publications and other outreach material, workshops, fairs, and on-site assessments.
Thanks
Thanks!
Marlyn Aguilar
Waste Minimization Coordinator