RE: [greenyes] FYI Waste Management and Recycle America Alliance
Eric

The question was about WM and recycling...are they
serious about recycling, or is the bottomline solid
waste ?  This article tells they are doing a lot of
recycling nationwide.

The question previously posted was about dropping
glass and adding plastics 1-7.  There are lots of
pros and cons.

I just spoke with a WM director who travels
around the country.  He is advocating for us
that we use a 3 sort system and later go to a single
stream facility.  He is working on a deal to get
a glass crusher close enough to several counties
so it would help them all.

Just thought this WM recycling info would help in
understanding how they are recycling in most of the
places in this country !

Since they are in court more than out, it does make
you wonder where their heart is...or should I say
wallet....

Bette

=====
Phone and fax 321-632-7287