From: ann leonard [mailto:aleonard@no.address]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 3:05 PM
To: Tom Rhodes; JTRNET; P2assist (E-mail); Greenyes@no.address Org
Subject: Re: [greenyes] Sharps in the wastestream

Dear All,

There is a wealth of information on medical waste management, including
sharps management from Health Care Without Harm. Please see, www.noharm.org
and send them an email if you need more specific information than you can
find on their web site. They have hundreds of members in the medical and
environmental health community in the US (and internationally) who can
provide further information.

Cheers,
Ann Leonard