[greenyes] How safe is your mulch?
Brenda -

Say it isn't so!  I find it hard to believe that anyone producing and
selling mulch wouldn't be aware of issues related to treated wood
contamination....I see no mention of tests being conducted or proof that ANY
mulch is contaminated.

Who could write such an article with no mention of hard evidence?  Anyone
know Mr. Jones - the author?  It seems like a rather careless article to me,
but I don't know his motivation for writing this, or his
background/expertise.

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Program