From: Aluotto, Jeffrey [mailto:Jeffrey.Aluotto@no.address]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 1:11 PM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [greenyes] Energy Efficiency Speaker

Could anybody provide me with a contact name of someone who might make a
good speaker on the subject of energy efficiency projects?  Specifically,
I'm looking for someone who has experience actually implementing energy
efficiency projects at the local government, or institutional, level and can
relate to others in the same arena.  Someone who can hit on the various
aspects of such a project (economic, selling administration, promoting
results, etc.) would be ideal.

Thanks for the help,

Jeff

Jeffrey W. Aluotto
Manager,
Hamilton County Solid Waste
Management District
513-946-7719

Pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 132, Public Records, this electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it may be considered public record and as such are subject to request and review by anyone at any time.