[greenyes] Need info on the reverse vending machine (recylcing bev containers)
I am looking for information on reverse vending
machines. I am especially interested in knowing how
these machines are managed (who pays what, who does
what and how expensive / cheap to run this program
than having people on staff in parking lots).  Any
information that you may have is very helpful.  Thank
you for your help in advance.