[greenyes] Recycling in High School
I am looking for some good info on web that is suitable for a high
school student who is calling asking for information on setting up a
recycling program in her school.  I was hoping that EPA or a State govt.
office or an environmental group has some type of handbook or general
information on this topic.  This will be her senior project for the next
year.  She is located in Pennsylvania, outside Philadelphia, in
Coupeville, Pa.  Thanks