Re: [greenyes] "we don't really recycle, so why should I?" myth,
Tossing recyclables in with the trash is not just a private hauler
phenomenon, as indicated by a prior response to this topic.  For example, the
City of Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation made newspaper headlines about a
year or so ago when their drivers were seen dumping recyclables in the trash
truck bound for the landfill.

Joan Edwards