Re: [greenyes] PVC tubing Vs Copper tubing?
Mike--

You definately have to see the film "Blue Vinyl" which shows the horrific health effects of PVC on the production workers.    Not to mention the extreme toxicity of PVC fumes in house fires!

go to www.myhouseisyourhouse.org for more information.

>>> "ALL WAYS RECYCLE" <awrecycl@no.address> 04/08/03 04:56PM >>>
Greetings greenyes,

I am getting ready to remove all the galvanized plumbing from my home. I
would like to know if there are any alternatives to PVC or Copper? Also, if
there are no alternatives which one is better, from a health perspective?

Thank you for your time.

Mike Dabroski
ALL WAYS RECYCLE
"Recycling For Your Child's Future"