Re: [greenyes] State laws and legislation on computer takeback programs
We have all the information in our master file.

However, it is for subscribers.

We will be posting it soon for subscribers.

Sorry I cant make it available free.

We spend many days compiling legislative information.

best of luck!!

Michele Raymond