[greenyes] Winter Issue of Positive Impact NL
Wendy,

You've done a good job with your newsletter. It's informative and easy to read. How can you get it out to people who aren't already doing lots of those things?

Good luck.

Mary Appelhof
--
PS We have a delightful children's color picture book, "Compost, By Gosh!" by Michelle Eva Portman. I've had a wonderful time reading it to elementary school children. . . and I know that middle school kids like it, too! Check our website for details. http://www.wormwoman.com/acatalog/Compost_By_Gosh_.html Available now.

Mary Appelhof, Author of "Worms Eat My Garbage"
Flowerfield Enterprises,10332 Shaver Road,Kalamazoo, MI 49024 USA
PLEASE NOTE NEW AREA CODE: PH:269-327-0108  FAX 269-327-7009

"Changing the way the world thinks about garbage"

New issue of WormEzine is out! Subscribe at: http://www.wormwoman.com