Gary

Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:11:39 -0500
From: "Leandro, Rick" <rleandro@no.address>

I'm wondering if there are any municipalities or buildings who offer incentive for residents of Multi Family Dwellings to recycle? If so, what types of incentives have worked well and which haven't? I'm currently working with a large property interested in incentive ideas for their tenants.

Thanks!

Thanks for RECYCLING!
Rick Leandro
Recycling Program Manager
City of Cambridge Public Works Department
147 Hampshire St.
Cambridge, MA  02139
ph: 617-349-4836
fx: 617-349-4814
http://www.ci.cambridge.ma.us/~TheWorks/recycle.html

Gary Liss 916-652-7850 Fax: 916-652-0485