[greenyes] RE: Use of Cooking oil for heating
Omaha, NE is in the process of bidding the construction of a HHW facility.
In the sorting-processing area we are planning to heat with a waste oil
burner manufactured by Omni (http://www.econoheat.com/boilers.htm) that
claims it can also heat with cooking oil, along with hydraulic fluid,
transmission fluid and fuel oils.  We'll see...
Paul Dunn
Recycling Coordinator
Omaha, NE