[greenyes] fire detector recycling?
Hello-

Our Physical Plant on campus has accumulated a bunch of old fire detectors from several buildings and inquired if they (or some of its parts) are recyclable.  There is a plastic outer casing and an inner system with various electronics parts.  There are no batteries, as they are run through the systems in the buildings.  If anyone has experience with this or can steer me in the right direction, I would appreciate it!

Thanks, michelle

Michelle Smith
Recycling and Waste Reduction Progam
Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Providence College
Providence, RI  02918

(401) 865-1881