Cheers, Debbie Mytels

From: "Oded Megiddo" To: Subject:
Date sent: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:38:20 +0200

Hello,

My name is Oded Megiddo, and I was one of the Israeli participants in
the 1991 "Framework for a Public Peace Process" conference in Ben
Lomond.

We are currently representing OPT, an Israeli start-up company that had
developed an innovative technology for producing pulp - the main raw
material in the paper industry - from agricultural waste. We believe
that this technology can revolutionize the production of paper, solving
immense environmental problems worldwide, both in the usage of
agricultural waste (which nowadays creates a burden for farmers and is
primarily gotten rid of by burning), and in the reduction of timber
cutting.

We are looking for strategic investors in OPT who would be truly
interested in developing the technology and utilizing its' environmental
benefits. Until now we have been negotiating with industry leaders in
the paper industry (mainly in Northern Europe), but it is our impression
that these industry leaders would be interested in OPT mainly in order
to swallow the company and abort the technological development, as it
might endanger their strong vested interests in the old methods &
sources of paper production.

I thought that your organization might be interested in helping us find
truly environment-minded firms that could be potential partners &
investors in OPT's innovative technology.

I am at your service for any information you might need to promote this
request.

Yours Sincerely,

Oded Megiddo
CEO
Ampa Projects Ltd.
Globus Communication Center
Neve Ilan 90850
Israel
Tel. 972-2-5703552
Fax. 972-2-5702352
e-mail: omegiddo@no.address

Samantha Schoenfeld
Foundation for Global Community
650.328.7756
new e-mail sschoenfeld@no.address

Debbie Mytels                      --      ph: (650) 856-7580
2824 Louis Road                  --      fax: (650) 328-7785
Palo Alto, CA  94303          --       e-mail: dmytels@no.address

"Remembering the Future by our Actions Every Day."