[GreenYes] Recycling Update (conference announcement)
FYI

Recycling Update 2003
Tuesday, March 18, 2003, State Building, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, SF

Join us for Northern California Recycling Association's (NCRA) annual one-day conference: 8:30-4:00. NEW LOCATION this year is at the State Building in San Francisco, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, across from City Hall, accessible via the Civic Center BART station. If you know anyone who would like to speak, please contact John Hanscom at (925) 906-1804 or email A.R. Boone at arboone3@no.address

Don't forget to REGISTER NOW for NCRA's Recycling Update 2003.  For the
first time we have asked two national figures to react and respond to the
days speakers & topics: Jerry Powell, Publisher of Resource Recycling
magazine (Portland, Oregon) and Lisa Skumatz, Ph.D., of SERA Inc (Superior,
Colorado) will be present through the day listening to our speakers and at
4:00 p.m. have a half hour to share their thoughts on the values and limits
of what they've heard and to point us all onward and upward.

Speakers and topics, the RU Brochure and registration information are
availabe online at:
http://www.ncrarecycles.org/ru03.html