RE: [GreenYes] Zero Waste Conference Guidelines - help with updating
I presume anyone that is putting on any kind of Zero waste, "green", or eco
conference knows to use 100% recycled content promo items and merchandise to
meet an of their needs for their events.  However, since I didn't see
anything in your email about that, I figured I'd remind everyone of doing
just that.  Then, a frequently worn or used shirt, tote, or cap branding the
event, continues the process of educating others about the event AND
recycled apparel.

My two cents, for what it is or isn't worth, as I know a lot of folks STILL
don't know about recycled content clothing.

Steve G. Jarrett
V.P. of Sales & Marketing
Clothes Made From Scrap, Inc.
6461 Conroy Road, Suite 906
Orlando, FL 32835
Direct Phone: (407) 578-8910
Direct Fax: (407) 445-8952
www.ClothesMadeFromScrap.com
"Complete The Circle"

*** Don't just talk the talk, but walk the walk, by utilizing our 100%
recycled content clothing line! ***

Please feel free to visit our brand new sister site for any potential
non-recycled apparel needs too...
www.WholesaleClothingOnline.com
"Why Pay Retail?!"