RE: [GreenYes] Cars
At 10:40 AM 02/10/2003 -0500, Sam Warren wrote:
 ... wondering if someone knew
of a Listserv specifically dedicated to market-based approaches to
environmental problems.

--------
I hasten to commend the following organization: Victoria Transportation Policy Institute

http://www.vtpi.org/

Based in Victoria, BC (CANADA), this organization has a fully developed economic analysis of why we can't/must change the way we price car use and alternatives. (BTW, I find these guys' analysis equally applicable to solid waste.) Economic incentives/disincentives, over time, become institutionalized.

Helen.