Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:49 AM
Subject: [GreenYes] US Senators and Congressmen

Hello All -

I'm trying to put together a list of political advocates for solid waste and recycling in the U.S.  If anyone knows of national level elected officials that champion recycling I'd appreciate you sending me their name and contact information if at all possible.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs