RE: [GreenYes] Gas
I do not think sending this message on 30 times to Green Yes with multiple
footers intact and all the messages included in full does much good.

Far better to send it to new people off this list and maybe win som enew
converts.

Sending the messages on to fellow grrners only clogs up our inboxes.

Also we must get over our addiction to our gas guzzlers and use alternative
transport including public transportation.
If there are difficulties with the transport services,we must lobby the
authorities to provide a safe and efficient service that operates when we want
to use the service.

The best way to have some credibility with the transport authorities ,is to be
lobbying as a public transport user.

>I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to >at
least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least >ten more
(300 x 10 = 3,000) .. and so on, by the time the message reaches >the sixth
generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION >consumers