Re: [GreenYes] Community College waste audit
Ecology Action in Santa Cruz, California has produced the WasteNot
Assessment and Recommendation System, a software package for conducting
waste audits, including exactly the type of quantification you speak of. It
has been used in many institutional settings, including community colleges.
There is a downloadable 30-day demo at:

http://www.ecoact.org/zero_waste/waste_not_software.html

I can handle any inquiries directly. In any event, good luck.

-- Victor

Victor R. Aguiar
Ecology Action
P.O. Box 1188
Santa Cruz, CA 95061-1188
831-426-5925, Extension 13
vaguiar@ecoact.org
http://www.ecoact.org

Achieving Community and Environmental Excellence
Through Partnership and Innovation