[GreenYes] community college job training for environmental careers

I am a member of a recycling committee at a community college. Our members are interested in developing a program of classes directed at preparing students for work in recycling and other careers oriented to sustainability. I would appreciate any resources you can provide to us . Examples of community colleges that have such programs would be helpful.

Thank you,

Mary O’Hara

mohara@midwest.net

John A. Logan College, Carterville, Il 62901