From: Stephen N Weisser [mailto:steve1092@yahoo.com]
Sent: 26 September 2002 06:03
To: Greenyes@Grrn. Org
Subject: RE: [GreenYes] Roadside Litter Recycling?

I'm not positive...but I think in PA they MIGHT be using white bags for
recycle (cans/glass/plastic...) and black bags for trash in the litter
cleanups...Most of which are volunteer groups...

----
Stephen N. Weisser
----
Child Poverty rates: 20% US, 34% Wash. DC, 25% CA, 35% New Orleans.
Highest of any country in the western world.
2% in Scandinavia and they're ashamed of it.
----
 http://www.greenpartylancasterpa.org
 http://www.greenpartyus.org
----