[GreenYes] Glass Diversion Drop-off Containers
Does anyone have experience with glass-only drop-off locations?

In particular, I'm interested in "successful" sizes and types of collection containers (manufacturers) and info on the common pitfalls of a program like this.

The City of Boise [Idaho] is starting a drop-off glass diversion program.  Drop-off containers will be located at Fire Stations around the city.  We are looking for "cost-effective" containers to purchase for the program.  Any and all comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Megan Kershner
City of Boise
mkershner@cityofboise.org
208-384-3901