[GreenYes] recycling and economic development
There are a couple of excellent publications (if I do say so myself) that my old office published a few years ago.  They are:  "Recycling for the Future:  Consider the Benefits" and "Recycling for the Future:  It's Everybody's Business".  They are up on their web site at www.ofee.gov
If you have any trouble finding them, let me know.
Fran

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:03:31 -0500
From: "Reindl, John" <
Reindl@co.dane.wi.us>
Subject: [GreenYes] Environmental protection/economic development

Hi all ~
A legislative aide is writing a column on recycling and economic development
and would like to include some information on  how environmental policy can
be compatible with economic development.
Can anyone recommend some good web pages on this or some reports available
electronically?
Thanks much,

Fran McPoland
Sr. VP & Chief Environmental Strategist