[GreenYes] In defense of recycling
An addition to the excellent list that B. Wayne Turner suggested in GreenYes V3, #54, I would also include the excellent publication "Too Good to Throw Away: Recycling Proven Record" by Dr. Allen Hershkowitz of the Natural Resources Defense Council.  I'm not sure if copies are still available, but the inside front cover says you can get copies for $7.50 plus $1.45 postage to NRDC Publications Department; 40 West 20th Street, NY, NY  10011.  Naturally, you can also check on the web site but it was published in 1997, so it's probably not still there.
Fran

Fran McPoland
The Lorax group
(703) 765-2723