RE: [GreenYes] Defense of recycling
Hi Tavey ~

I think that every situation may be somewhat different; so my suggestion is
to try to determine what the concerns are of those folks you are trying to
convince and then address your remarks back to respond to those concerns.
This is probably a form of "social marketing" and there are two good web
sites on how to conduct these campaigns:

	http://www.cbsm.com/
	http://www.toolsofchange.com/

I also have a short (7 page) bibliography on why people recycle, and would
be glad to share with anyone interested.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI