[GreenYes] Glass market alternatives
Folks:   Our readership polling shows a very sharp rise in interest in
alternative glass recycling markets (non bottles-to-bottles).  Thus, as part
of an article in Resource Recycling, I'm seeking sensible analyses of various
applications.  I'm after cost studies, technical reports, specifications,
case summaries,  etc.  of real-world efforts in local communities.

If you have any recommendations, I'd love to receive them.  Also, if you want
a copy of the summary and bibliography, let me know and I'll e-mail it to
you.  Thanks.

Jerry Powell, Editor
Resource Recycling

--------------------------------------
Please note my new e-mail address and change your address book:
JPowell@resource-recycling.com.

Resource Recycling Magazine
Plastics Recycling Update
E-Scrap News -- our newest newsletter, covering all aspects of recycling and
product     stewardship of electronics scrap.  Contact us for details.
Container Recycling Report

P.O. Box 42270
Portland, OR 97242-0270
(503) 233-1305