Re: [GreenYes] Take the Pepsi-Coke Challenge!
Dear GreenYes,

The scores on the Pepsi-Coke Challenge quiz
were shown and mailed correctly. However,
it seems it got stuck after it logged the 10th person,
so we have no idea how many people took the
test after person 10. If you have a minute,
I would be very grateful if you could
retake the test.

Cheers,

Chris