The Texas Department of Transportation is advertising the following position:
CLOSING DATE: 07/26/2002
SALARY: $ 3,518.00 - 5,306.00 PER MONTH
BUSINESS TITLE: A299 / Special Projects Supvr IV
Under general direction, supervises one or more technical, administrative and professional employee(s) performing high-level, professional, administrative and consultative work requiring highly specialized program or project management recycling-related knowledge. Work involves the establishment of goals, objectives, guidelines, procedures, schedules, priorities and methods for achieving recycling program or project goals and coordination of activities with other internal work units and external organizations. Work requires extensive contact with high-level executives, governmental agencies and the public.
* Oversees studies and analysis of recycling problems.
* Oversees the development and implementation of effective techniques for evaluating recycling programs.
* Oversees the preparation of administrative reports, studies and specialized research projects.
* Updates managers on recycling program and project goal initiatives and achievements.
* Provides leadership to programs, projects and committees.
* Researches and develops recycling programs, projects, activities and procedures to increase productivity and efficiency and streamline operations.
* much more
Full posting is available at: