[GreenYes] state mandatory recycling
Hi everyone-
This is Gina Caneva with Conscious Choice magazine out of Chicago.  We're an
ecological/environmental/healthy living monthly.  I'm doing a story on states
that have mandatory recycling policies (like Rhode Island and Wisconsin).  I
wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get information on which states
have 100% state mandatory recycling, if it works, why it's better/worse, the
costs, and if it would help out the current national decline in recycling.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Gina Caneva
Conscious Choice
920 N. Franklin Street, Suite 202