[GreenYes] Garbage lottery

Hello,

Can anyone give me more info on the garbage lottery at Rockford Illionois or
similar. We want to try it but need more info. How are households chosen for
examination? Who carries out the checks? How often have you had rollovers?
Has the increase in participation been sustained? Did it run for a year or
continuously etc.

Grateful for any details

Ian Westgate
Assistant recycling Officer

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments may be privileged and confidential and intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee.The views expressed
may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator.
If you are not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution, other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.If you have received this email in error,
please contact to A_IT@guildford.gov.uk.

www.mimesweeper.com