[GreenYes] Unwanted Emails
I don't know if anyone else is getting emails from people asking for help
for socio or political disadvantaged people in Africa and Asia.   I am
beginning to get a couple a day from several different emails.  I am
guessing that they copied my email from the GRRN listserve.

I've tried to get rid of them but of course if I reply to any of the
emails only more start coming.  I've snipped a piece of the most recent
one titled "private".

Any hints from folks out there?

Ann Schneider

---- snip ----
ATT:DIRECTOR/CEO

DearSir/Madam

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do
not know me personally. I am David Mapele the first son of Dr.Yonathan
mapele,the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently
murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact
throughnetwork
online hence decided to write you.

-- cut

Contact me with the above telephone number and E-mail addresse or
private mail box davidsmaps@yahoo.com,

This is the begining of a lasting transaction between you me,and the
entire mapele family.

Thanks.

GOD BLESS

--- end snip ----