From: Christine McCoy [mailto:cmccoy@rcap.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 2:46 PM
To: Jtrnet@Valley. Rtpnc. Epa. Gov; Greenyes@Grrn. Org
Cc: Michael Murray
Subject: [GreenYes] Gasoliine Reuse/Recycling

Sorry for cross-postings - a question from one of our technical assistance
providers, Mike Murray (he's cc:ed above). Please respond to him and the
list - I'm curious to hear the solutions to this one:

Do you know of anyone who recycles gasoline? This question is related to
winter boat storage.  Is anyone recycling the gasoline or reusing for other
purposes?
Thanks much!
Christine McCoy, Rural Community Assistance Program

this list are available here:
http://www.grrn.org/sub_scribe/index.php
pages before posting.