[GreenYes] recycling button type batteries
I recently received a question about recycling hearing aid batteries. I called all our local hearing centers and one sends them back to the manufacturer, all the others just throw them in the trash. I also called several local jewelry stores to inquire about watch batteries, most just throw them away, the couple that said they recycle them couldn't tell me who they recycled through. So, I was wondering if anybody could point me towards a company that recycles button type batteries.  I already checked with RBRC and they do not recycle this type of battery. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Angie Wright

Angela Wright
Dubuque Metropolitan Area Solid Waste Agency
Education and Communication Coordinator
Loras College - Box 232
1450 Alta Vista
Dubuque, IA 52001