From: Amy Bauman
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 12:57 AM
Subject: RE: [GreenYes] Corporate responsibility

A good place to start is the client list of The Natural Step, a non-profit dedicated to helping companies move toward sustainability.

The ones I know about are: Patagonia (very inspiring), Nike (worked with Patagonia to get organic cotton markets really rolling), Ford, Home Depot, Hewlett Packard (although I heard their VP speak, and I personally think they're not sincere ... that's me), City of Seattle, Norm Thompson Outfitters, Matsushita Electric Group (aka Panasonic), Starbucks, CH2M Hill, Whistler Mountain